Tuesday, October 8, 2013

M.I.K First Promo Tour in Malaysia




Venue : The Summit Subang USJ Concourse Area
Date : 26 October 2013 (Saturday)
Time : 7:30pm

Rookie group M.I.K is coming here in Malaysia on October. Previously rookie group NOTICE supposed to come but they've been replaced by M.I.K. The organizer New Pro Star ask fans to join the Q&A session below in order to win the limited FREE VIP seats with autograph passes (100 pcs) of M.I.K (Move In Key) first promo tour in Malaysia - on 26th October 2013 (Saturday) at 7:30pm at The Summit Subang USJ concourse area.

Question:
1) Please list down the name of all the members of M.I.K.
2) Kindly list down any songs of M.I.K
3) Tell us the reason that you want to win the FREE VIP seats with autograph passes.

Kindly send your Full name with I/C, contact no and the answers to their Facebook inbox latest by 18/10 (Friday) at 5pm.

They will announce the winner list on 20/10 (Monday) at 5pm.



credit: New Pro Star

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...